Online On-hold form to suspend a membership.
Please complete the required fields and the form will be emailed to Leisureplex reception for action.
MEMBERSHIP HOLD CONDITIONS
- Memberships may be put on hold for a MINIMUM OF SEVEN (7) DAYS
- Placing your membership on hold must be done in writing, in ADVANCE to your leaving and WILL NOT be done retrospectively (unless accompanied by a medical certificate)
- A $10 bank administration fee applies per suspension to all direct debit memberships
- Members are required to advise staff of their return and sign this form agreeing to the new expiry date. Failure to do so may result in a reduced membership extension
- Members may be required to produce satisfactory evidence to support requests for suspension of membership
- Memberships may be placed on hold for reasons such as, but not limited to:
- Illness or
- Business / leisure travel, ie FIFO